Thursday, April 10, 2008

Studying :


Dear Readers,
Unlike all of you, I am unfamiliar with the world of studying. As vague and stupid as it sounds, it is true, for you see, I am not the the type of person to start competing for marks. Aloof would be a right term to describe my attitude towards studies. Even now, in the midst of the so called "Competitive Exams", I am least bothered about them. Around me I see people enveloping themselves, in cocoons, probably expecting a metamorphosis. Whatever may it be, it certainly does not work with me. Ripping the TV cable out, slashing the Internet wire and sending my SIM card on an exile never helped me. Before you mistake me to be a liberal - minded arsehole, let me make it clear that certain restrictions do help but in no way are they close to the one's I mentioned above (cutting down on that might last slice of pizza might help you concentrate more as it gives you less gas). Even some of my close friends seem to have absconded (yeah that's the apt word) and fled the universe! I hardly see them.

Then comes another aspect which I am bad at and that is, "not allowing your rival to succeed". honestly I don't even have any rival, and even if I did, I do not believe in telling the person that I am not giving a particular examination and then giving the exam without anybody knowing. What's the point of giving an exam in such a secretive manner? Another turn-off are petty liars, those who withhold notes, important information and refuse to help you during a time of need. This breed of people really tick me off, because they behave in an all-together different manner during exams. they just suddenly change!

The final problem I face is that I always find better things to do, activities ranging from taking a walk to updating my music library. It might seem that I do not have my priorities set, but really that's not the case. It simple, I cannot sit in a place for more than 4 hours. Not only does my posterior ache, but my brain does to, restlessness builds up within and well, sitting even 5 hours more would yield one tenth the amount in terms of useful work.
Thus it sums up my state. Thank you for bearing with me.

Cheers.

No comments: