Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finding Hope in Despair.

Hey! You are lucky ,

you got a break when life looked lame,

a marvelous feat indeed,

a ray of hope, when in dire need ?...

everyone has it ...(the ray of hope..)

but not me,

how much i want it badly,

but i can't have it sadly,

life's decided to be unfair with me,

at first i thought fuck it let it be,

but with many years to come,

i have given up,sadness my love, and dread my home,

i struggle to get out of this mess,

everybody has got tired of repeating the word hopeless,

Struggling for breath,

Getting cosier with death,

and with death by my side i'd elope,

dan to have a mind hurling accusations, give me hope,

at this very moment, I pray,

if these are the things to come, then put me to eternal sleep I say,

coz, at the sharp edges of sanity,

nobody spares a thought for anything, not even a profanity,

lifes tough out here,

to live in constant fear,

to live with the mistakes of the past,

to think that the next will be my last,

I want someone to join me in this world,

but the only things here are misery and cold,

This is not the fate for which i had opted,

my life's game is over, i am busted............

1 comment:

mandark_maniac said...

Good going....The Foo Fighters will make a classic hard rock number out of this one.....