Friday, April 4, 2008

On leaving the school ...



This is my first post, hence my attempt to make it the least controversial.
I have been in this instition for 6 years. I joined in as a 6'th grader, and have now gone on to become a 12'th grader on the verge of graduating. I had my fun times and my sad days as well. Sixth standard was the first time I failed in maths (wouldn't be the last time though) ... and ever since, there have been many "hiccups" on my way. But having reached elevanth, I felt all of these "hiccups" would vanish. They just became more frequent. I realised that the world was not all that a perky place to live, every second person seems to be a parasite, and just wanting to cling on to you. These two years have honestly no suitable description other than "NIGHTMARE". It was also what I would call a learing curve for me. An easygoing funloving and bigmouthed arse like me was never fit to be in this world, I have had my differences with people and I have had to pay dearly for my brusqueness. It has been a really dificult and arduous journey, but one worth the toil. The lessons I learnt here are in no way comparable in magnitude to "gravitation" "ketones" and "calculus", they are far far important, and in a way, it is these lessons that are going to help me move ahead in life. Wishing all my friends viewing this,goodluck in their lives.
Cheers.

No comments: