Saturday, April 5, 2008

Misinterpretations :

I have always tried my level best to be an honest and frank fellow. If I don't like your shirt, I don't like it, and I will tell you that. It has often got me into trouble, for you see, the brusqueness with which I have said things has been absolutely misjudged. I do not really derive any pleasure from being rude, but I always have my own crude sense of justice. I know when a situation is not proceeding as it should be, and I always try to make things right and maybe its this trait that has led me to have more enemies than friends. They say you cannot have it all, but I do not remain contended at that, my values and my own mind forces me to think differently and more often that required, dangerously. It has been the story for years, my opinions, to others, have always seemed as viable as the ravings of a drunkard. It does make me sad, but I know that I can not change what the world thinks of me, so I have stopped trying, although, my lack of manners stay. You may still call me uncultured for that, but my arrogance and rudeness are my Achilles heel, how much ever trouble they land me in, they still manage to keep a few bullshitters at bay, and I value them solely for that purpose. I have learnt my lessons from my past mistakes, and I just hope, I do not get so cornered as to repeat these mistakes again ...

1 comment:

mandark_maniac said...

Whom are you writing this for?
People here actually know you and we never misinterpret,,,,,
Post this on orkut,to make certain others understand.....

btw ....nice flowery language[:p].....