Sunday, May 18, 2008

Regrettable Act Of Desperation :

It was a fine Sunday morning today, and as my studies for the next year have already begun, I solved a pile of "mole concept" sums. Sadly, though, I could not carry on the impressive form for more than two hours. As I took a break, I switched on the television (since my internet was not working) to find something worth watching. Nothing. Nothing in the sports category, no movie, not even a decent cartoon! ... and, so, I committed an act of desperation, I decided to watch The Cheetah Girls on T.V. I do know that most of my friends will label me gay on reading this, but considering such unthinkable circumstances, a mistake had to be committed ... but looking at the brighter side, my patience was tested, and I solved more than 45 numericals keeping the movie in the background.


No comments: