Friday, May 9, 2008

Bhajji - Sreesanth, Whack! ... Give us a break!


Since the past week, if not for my maths tutor, the only other thing that is really getting me irritated is the whole "Bhajji-Sreesanth drama". I am not really angry about the "veteran slapping the insolent young fool" incident. The unnecessary hype and controversy that it is receiving is what really ticks me off. Fine, a prat with no much experience said something in the heat of the moment, and the senior player did not take it sportingly, fine, give them the punishments and move on damn it. People are behaving as if the topic will lead to the 3'rd World War, news channels debating it out at least in 6 shows out of nine. Give me a break, even women's hockey has irrelevant spats, for fuck's sake! To makes things worse, the BCCI is unable to decide on the term of the ban that the players will receive, because it seems that this sort of incident is new in cricket (Gentleman's game it is ...)!
Grow up, that's all I can say of what the masses should be doing, and give it a rest, let the authorities decide, not amateurs who voice their opinions in this fashion : I think that - mereko lagta hai ki bhajji ka jyaada ho gaya hai ... he should get year ban.

2 comments:

Rohit Saha said...

Sreesanth = William Gallas of Indian Cricket.

Unknown said...

well said ...