Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fresh and withered :

It had been five minutes since since i entered the campus gates that i began to despise the place. As i was unpacking, i smelt something weird, because i recall cleaning my room thoroughly before leaving. Well, it seems my room had been a suitable dining table for a rat. The bugger had entered through the gap in between the room door and the floor, and had brought with it a tasty meal for itself. Yes, i found several feathers flying out from the place. I guessed the obvious. I started looking ion places and then i saw it. Underneath the almirah was a dead sparrow carcass. I took two brooms and shoved it out of my room. The stench disappeared gradually. Then gradually all the people started flooding in at various time intervals. Its not the place that i hate. I love the routine, the PT the fingering at the hands of seniors and the staff alike, but i cannot stand the people here. Some of them are just so annoying it gets to you. So much for rest and relaxation. Squeaky bum time relapse.
Cheers.

2 comments:

Krittika said...

you renamed your blog?!... anyways, i don't like birds, and i definitely don't like bird carcasses... nasty. nasty

Unknown said...

Yeah i had to change the name. It's been squeaky bum time since like forever.